For a perfect start of your day
Whether you're here one your own, as a couple or with the family; the first morning of your holiday starts with a lavish buffet breakfast with fresh regional and gluten-free products. Fortify yourself with freshly sliced ham, a good cup of Segafredo coffee or a Salus herbal tea.
Breakfast on the Sun Terrace
Breakfast with the best lake view
In good weather and under a 'blue and white' Bavarian sky, enjoy freshly prepared egg dishes with a cup of coffee and get your strength up for the day ahead. You can also enjoy the wonderful Alpine panorama, with views of Tegernsee and Bad Wiessee, from the best breakfast terrace in the Tegernsee valley.
Breakfast in the Breakfast Room
Breakfast with a lake view – can be enjoyed inside as well
In winter or when the weather is not suitable for sitting outside, your can breakfast in the charming breakfast room at Hotel Der Westerhof. And still enjoy views of the lake and mountains.
Breakfast in the 'Bauernstüberl' Restaurant
A Bavarian experience
Feel like a real Bavarian in the traditional 'Bauernstubn'. You can enjoy a Bavarian breakfast here throughout the week.
But the best thing about it: on Sundays there's also hearty Bavarian fare such as white sausages with pretzels!
A Gourmet Buffet Breakfast for a Great Start into your Day
Start your day in Tegernsee with a delicious and healthy buffet breakfast.
Enjoy your breakfast
Monday - Friday from 07:00 to 10:00 am
Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 to 11:00 am
The following dishes are freshly prepared for you each day:
- Large selection of rolls, bread and croissants, including wholemeal and gluten-free rolls and wholemeal bread
- Choice of home-made jams and Tegernsee honey
- Large selection of cheeses, with cheese spread, soft cheese and cheese slices, incl. those from our local cheese factory - Naturkäserei Tegernseer Land
- Freshly sliced speciality ham using the Berkel machine (built 1932) and a selection of processed meats
- Smoked salmon, graved salmon and smoked trout fillets
- Various delicacies in a glass (e.g. Obadzda cheese spread, pickled herring salad, cream cheese...)
- Muesli, cornflakes, sunflower seeds, linseed and various types of dried fruits
- Freshly prepared Westerhof special muesli
- Natural and fruit yoghurt
- Choice of fruit juices and mineral water
- Freshly sliced fruit and fruit salad
- Scrambled egg, fried bacon and boiled eggs
- Freshly brewed filter coffee, and a choice of speciality coffees: café crème, cappuccino, latte macchiato and espresso, and hot chocolate of course
- A wide selection of quality organic teas from Salus
- On Sunday also: white sausages, fresh waffles or pancakes and a large choice of Bavarian specialities from the Tegernsee region